Saturday, 9 February 2013

I have an idea ....

I have an idea and I want to know if any amature photographers out there think it is worth pursuing, I would value any feed back.... Do you ever visit a foreign city and wish that you could see all of the more esoteric area rather than the usual tourist attractions. Have you visited London with your camera and gone home with nothing but shots of the Houses of Parliament, Nelson's Column,Buckingham Palace, The London Eye ..... All thses sites you could have found on the Internet! Would you have rather seen the more reclusive London? Where did the notorious gangland brothers the Krays do their crimes, where did Freddie Mercury of Queen live, where does Paul Weller or maybe Mick Jagger live? Maybe you want to see where David Bailey was born.... The list is only limited by your imagination. I am a Londoner and a photographer, I know the city like the back of my hand and I know a good photo opportunity when I see it. My idea is that you as a tourist come to London with you camera and instead of wasting away your short stay here you hire me for a day to drive you to any location you like. If you know in advance what you want to see I can research the area for you, if you only have a vague idea of what you want to shot just tell me what interests you and I will make suggestions. When you are in London I will pick you up from your hotel; early to get the best light, and we spend all day driving to locations, shooting and talking photography...... That's my idea, what do you think of it? Please let me know your thoughts by saying something in the comments section of this page....

1 comment:

  1. I am commenting on my own blog to see if this section works ..... Jolly good show, what?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback here:-